Francis C. Miller, Esquire
Admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 1996.
Formed Miller Law in May 1998.
Before forming Miller Law, Francis was an associate attorney for McGuckin & McCarthy in Fort Washington, PA and Margolis Edelstein in Philadelphia, Pa focusing on insurance defense litigation.
Prior to becoming an attorney Francis was a police officer in Chester County from 1982 through 1997.
Francis represents clients in Eastern Pennsylvania, particularly in the counties of Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Lancaster and Berks. His practice has focused on criminal law, family law, personal injury law, civil litigation, estates and small business law.
Julie E. Manser, Partner
Julie serves as an advocate in family law matters for clients in Eastern Pennsylvania, particularly in the counties of Chester, Montgomery, Bucks, Delaware, Lancaster, Berks and Lehigh. She has handled cases for clients resident in West Chester, Norristown, Doylestown, Media, Reading and Allentown. Throughout her career, Julie’s practice has focused on family law litigation and related matters, such as:
- Litigation, mediation and arbitration of family law matters
- Matrimonial actions, including complex matters involving valuation issues and high conflict matters
- Custody and Parenting Time
- Alimony and child support
- Equitable distribution
- Appellate practice in family law matters
- Grandparent visitation
- Domestic violence
- Negotiation and preparation of prenuptial, postnuptial, and cohabitation agreements
- Negotiation and preparation of property settlement agreements
- Enforcement and modification of agreements, orders, and judgments
Julie is actively involved with the Alumni Society of Episcopal Academy, serving as her class agent. Julie sits on the executive committee of the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court and served as the President of the Inn in the 2011-2012 inn year. Julie sits on the Pennsylvania Bar Association Family Law Section Council and is an active member of the American Bar Association, Section of Litigation, Family Law Litigation Committee.